NS Ladder Competition
Next Ladder: NSL XXV
"Contesting On The Edge"
January 8, 2016 thru February 26, 2016
For Complete Schedule, see Next NS
- Exact dates: January 8, 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12, 19, 26
- 8 Sessions
- Thursday evenings NA time -- Friday morning UTC time
- 0145-0215 UTC = 1845 - 1915 PDT = 2145 - 2215 EDT
- 30:00 Minutes Exactly (Note: Because of short event, precise timing is essential! Synchronize start to WWV).
- For complete schedule, see Next NS
- Power 100 watts or less
- Bands: 160, 80, 40, 20, and 15
- +80 KHz up from band edge (80-40-20-15) or 1805 and up on 160M
- Exchange: serial #, name, state/province
- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
- Sprint Format: (a) mults per band, (b) 1 KHz QSY rule
- Additional notes at http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
station to ask for fills.
3) QSY Rule. . After a CQ, we encourage stations to QSY more than the 1KHz minimum required by the rules so as to avoid bunching around the center frequencies.
- Post to the 3830 reflector via the 3830
submittal web page
- Submit by Sunday night following contest.
- Your comments on the 3830 forms are very helpful and informative and are carefully read by many regulars.
- No week-to-week submission of
- Logs must be made available at the request of the
Bottles of CA Pinot Noir wine from the famous W0YK vineyard awarded [alternate prizes for those <21] by a weighted random drawing.
- Atlantic (W1-3 , VA, NC, SC, GA, FL; Carib, VE1, VE2, Maritime provinces
- E. Central (W8, W9, KY TN, AL, MS; VE3)
- W. Central (W0 except CO) W5 in OK, TX, AR, LA; VE4, 5, Nunavut, XE
- West (All W7; KL7; W0 in CO; W5 in NM; KH6, W6, non-NCCC; VE6,7
- NCCC member in CA/NV
- Division Map below:
- See links to specific logging programs under
Software in the navigation menu on the left side of this, and all,
NCCC NS Ladder Competition Director Ken, K6MR.