NS Ladder Competition
Next Ladder: NSL XXVI
"Contesting On The Edge"
January 13, 2017 thru February 24, 2017
For Complete Schedule, see Next NS
- Jan 13, 20, 27, Feb 3, 10, 17, 24. (Thursday evening in NA)
- 7 Sessions
- Thursday evenings NA time -- Friday morning UTC time
- 0230-0300Z (Friday, Zulu, Thursday evening in NA)
- 30:00 Minutes Exactly (Note: Because of short event, precise timing is essential! Synchronize start to WWV).
- For complete schedule, see Next NS
- 0230-0300 UTC exactly (please set time accurately)
- 15, 20, 40, 80 and 160m 38-44 KHz up from band edge, 1813-1818 on 160m.
- 100 watts max.
- Sprint QSY format, NAQP-style mults per band
- 1 KHz minimum QSY, 2-3 KHz encouraged.
- Contact stations once per band.
- Score = #QSO's x sum of band-mults
- Score reports to 3830scores.com (Tks, WA7BNM)
- In final rankings, only the top 4 scores count.
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
station to ask for fills.
3) QSY Rule. . After a CQ, we encourage stations to QSY more than the 1KHz minimum required by the rules so as to avoid bunching around the center frequencies.
- Post to the 3830 reflector via the 3830
submittal web page
- Submit by Sunday night following contest.
- Your comments on the 3830 forms are very helpful and informative and are carefully read by many regulars.
- No week-to-week submission of
- Logs must be made available at the request of the
Bottles of CA Pinot Noir wine from the famous W0YK vineyard awarded [alternate prizes for those <21] by a weighted random drawing.
- Atlantic (W1-3 , VA, NC, SC, GA, FL; Carib, VE1, VE2, Maritime provinces
- E. Central (W8, W9, KY TN, AL, MS; VE3)
- W. Central (W0 except CO) W5 in OK, TX, AR, LA; VE4, 5, Nunavut, XE
- West (All W7; KL7; W0 in CO; W5 in NM; KH6, W6, non-NCCC; VE6,7
- NCCC member in CA/NV
- Division Map below:
- See links to specific logging programs under
Software in the navigation menu on the left side of this, and all,
NCCC NS Ladder Competition Director Ken, K6MR.